The company will make every effort to ensure your privacy and protection of your personal information when you using our Site and to do so, will take all necessary action.
1. Administrator – ROOTPAY Sp. z o.o. with headquarter in Warsaw (00-511), Nowogrodzka 31, Poland, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for capital city - Warsaw, under the number KRS 0000651136, NIP: 7010639569, Regon: 366032539.
2. Cookies – IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses on the Site.
3. Administrator's Cookies – Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Site.
4. External Cookies – Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Site.
5. Serwis – website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the PayMedia domain.
6. Device – an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Site.
7. User – an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with whom a contract for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
II. Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. It is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adapt the Website to each User individually. Cookies usually contain the domain name from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a given browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User has the option of limiting or disabling the storage and access to cookies on his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible in addition to functions that by their nature require cookies.
III. The purposes for which cookies are used
1. The administrator uses own cookies for the following purposes:
a. User authentication on the Site and providing user sessions on the Site:
- keeping the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
b. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website.
2. The administrator of the service uses external cookies for the following purposes:
a. collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools like:
- Google Analytics [administrator cookies: Google Inc with headquarter in USA],
- Google OAuth API [administrator cookies: Google Inc with headquarter in USA],
- Twitch OAuth API [administrator cookies: Twitch Interactive, Inc with headquarter in USA],
IV. Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to Cookies on the User's Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User via the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform each time cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The user may at any time delete cookies using the features available in the web browser he uses.
1. The data obtained as a result of OAuth authorization using Google and Twitch services are only used to verify the user and protect other users against attempts to impersonate the YouTube/Twitch video maker by a third party. These data can also be used to display statistics of a creator, e.g. the number of subscribers at YouTube channel, name of YouTube channel.
2. Data can be transferred only to authorized state bodies and institutions on the basis of generally applicable law.
, Google security setting page
) will be stored for the duration of the payment service contract or until they are deleted by the User in the customer's panel.
4. If the account is not connected to at least one platform (Google or Twitch), payment services will not be provided to User.